I host Hurry Slowly, a new podcast about how you can be more productive, creative, and resilient through the simple act of slowing down.
If you want to stay in touch, the best way to tap into my brainwaves is to sign up for my newsletter.
For a more extended backstory, aka my “official” bio, click here.
If you require an image of me for press purposes, I have a few different formats and smile levels available. View and download headshots.
As someone who wrote a book called Unsubscribe, I am discerning about how much time I spend on email.
To save us both some time, I’ve articulated what type of requests interest me, and what type of requests do not interest me.
Please take a look 👇 before emailing me.
Requests I am NOT interested in:
- I do not contribute to productivity advice roundups.
- I do not write reviews about productivity apps or products.
- I do not accept submissions to my blog by people who are not me.
Requests I will consider:
- I do consider interview requests made by people who are authentically interested in my work.
- I do consider speaking requests from individuals and organizations that are aligned with my mission.
- I do read everything sent to me by readers and listeners who are actively engaging with my work. Thank you for supporting me!
Are we on the same page? Awesome. This is where you can find me: