Let’s face it: Email is killing our productivity. The average person checks their email 11 times per hour, processes 122 messages a day, and spends 28% of their total workweek managing their inbox. What was once a powerful and essential tool for doing our daily work has become a near-constant source of frustration, anxiety, and distraction from our work.
Unsubscribe will show you how to tame your inbox and reclaim your focus, with tips on how to:
- Break free from email addiction and the “inbox zero” obsession
- Build a daily email routine that reduces stress and anxiety
- Process your inbox based on what (& who) really matters to you
- Write messages that get people to pay attention and take action
- Set boundaries and say “no” to time-wasting distractions
- Plan your day around meaningful work — not busywork
Productivity isn’t about just “keeping busy,” it’s about leaving a legacy. Are you ready to Unsubscribe?
As fun-to-read as it is practical, Unsubscribe includes a series of activities and illustrations created in collaboration with Portuguese artist Tomba Lobos.
This is what you’ll find inside your copy of Unsubscribe :
- 20 practical essays on how to get rid of email anxiety, reclaim your focus, and spend more time on meaningful work.
- 15 activities and tip sheets designed to help you clarify your goals, tame your inbox, and craft emails that get sh*t done.
- 18 email “cheat sheets” with scripts for pitching your ideas, negotiating better fees, delivering criticism, and more.
What readers are saying: